Our focus & experience has always been in the Construction Materials Supply, Sanitation & Solar Industry.
How can we assist you?
With our network of manufacturers, we are able to secure great pricing and capacities. We then plan the logistics around the customer's needs.
Our team assists with your procurement of quality materials & equipment by finding manufacturers that have the correct specifications and can deliver on volume orders.
The future is solar power. We supply great components and assist you to move off the grid.
We started exporting in 2001 with construction projects in Angola. We have learned and understood how best to manage risk & quality standards over the years.
Your Check List
Thank you to Push Button Import Services for the following:
Here is a key checklist to make sure there are no delays or problems along the journey.
1. Documentation: Invoice, packing list
2. Product description, weight & size
3. Logistics route, port and loading bay capacity
4. Import & Export Customs license
5. Any special permits or inspections required
6. Industry guidelines & material handling
7. Do you require a SADC certificate
8. Get the tariff code2 or HS numbers from the supplier
9. Use the tariff code to calculate the % duty due
10. Calculate the total purchase price including Vat & duty including any warehousing
11. Agree who will pay the insurance & carry the risk
12. Agree on the payment method & Bank
13. Calculate the currency % and haulage costs
14. Agree who will clear the goods on arrival
15. Understand the INCO Terms (CIF) (FOB)
16. Plan the storage and loading equipment.
Our focus has always been construction materials and equipment, including solar power components & portable sanitation.
We can supply from foundations and structural materials to fit-outs and finishers in commercial and engineering projects.
We have been involved in the Airports Construction (OR Tambo) and various shopping centers and Bank projects, plus polished natural stone imports into Australia and supplying LTA construction projects in Angola.
Product Focus 2
1. Portable Sanitation & Chemicals Tablets
2. Construction Equipment & Machinery
3. Construction Materials, Timber Including Shutterboard
4. Solar Panels. Cables, Inverters & Solar Controllers
5. Structural Steel, Including Reinforcement Bars
6. Hardware Products, Doors & Windows
7. Scaffolding & PPE Equipment
8. Approved Fire Rated Doors
9, Roto Moulded Plastics Products
10. Storm Water & Civils Products Including Gabions
11. Storm Water & Plumbing Supply
When the project grows and the deadlines & critical paths are tight, then it's time for the supply chain to get with the program.
With clear specifications, our professional team and network of manufacturers can make sure your quality products will arrive on time. As a QS, I understand the time-critical supply and the costs of a late or delayed project. To make sure you stay on track connect with us regarding your construction products and equipment. From Site, establishment to snag list and hand over.
Civil Engineering Projects
From Power Tools To Medium Duty Machinery & Steel (Re-Bar), We can find you the best fit for purpose equipment and materials to make sure your project stays on track.
Including your stormwater projects, we supply Double Twisted Galvanised Gabions 1m x 1m x 2m plus all the pipes you will need.
It helps if you have images and specifications of the plant and equipment you require to make sure we get the right price and model required for your project.
We have a great range of products available and have a client base in various countries in Africa. From luxury flushing models to economy units plus chemical tablets (Direct from the factory).
Durable LLDPE materials are used with great accessories improving the user experience. Choose your own colour and we can supply branded decals to promote your brand.
We believe the portable sanitation industry is growing and we are building relationships with logistic companies and couriers making sure our products reach our customers in time.
We have built up our sanitation business by importing and exporting products into Africa and Europe, including our own manufacturing partners. Visit us: Sanitation For Africa
Phone: 0760744898 Whatsapp: 0760744898
Our MD Gary Bolt, after qualifying as a Construction QS, worked in the construction industry for 15 years then got involved in manufacturing and exporting into Africa, plus importing from Europe into Australia.
We have built great relationships in our industry and have also imported portable sanitation from Europe and have been very involved in the construction industry.
Our team of professionals are ready to support your Construction, Solar & Civil Projects.
The transport and loading team play a large role in making sure there are no delays. With tracking technology and warehouse inspections, we are able to keep track of progress and get feedback on any potential delays,
All terms & payments are upfront: 60% payment 0n order and the balance before container packing. We inspect all packing and send you photos of the progress. We will send you the bank payment documentation from Standard Bank.
Once the ship (or truck) has departed we will send you the Bill Of Lading before arrival.
Your clearing agent will clear the goods on arrival and your team will be responsible for the collection & storage + delivery to your site.
All our shipments are CIF (cost insurance freight). Our Bank Manager and Accounting Department will clear all EFT'S (no cash accepted).
Bolt Projects are registered exporters. Head Office Fernridge, Dainfern, Sandton 2055, Johannesburg, South Africa (0760744898).